Automated press lines for stainless steel forming
Economical production with low scrap
Material costs is a major factor when producing stainless steel products. The most important requirements are economic forming procedures with fast cycle times, low rejection rates as well as outstanding quality characteristics. Dieffenbacher has the leading know-how as well as many years of experience for the production of quality parts made of stainless steel, such as household sinks, kitchen appliances, etc. The key component is the hydraulic press with the integrated multi-point drawing system, Multi-Point-Control (MPC).
Innovative multi-point drawing system / Multi-Point-Control (MPC)
In asymmetrical deep drawing processes, the blankholder force must be controlled locally in order to regulate the sheet flow precisely. Individual short-stroke cylinders have a servo-controlled effect on this. The force control of these short-stroke cylinders enables optimum material flow in defined areas and gives you the flexibility of a wide variety of product designs and less scrap rates. With our subsidiary JUNG Werkzeugbau, we supply product-specific tools for all requirements.
- Multi-point drawing technology for specific control of blank holder forces in the die
- Control technology for reliable process control and straight forward operation
- Optimized dies
- Active forming elements
- Flexible die change concepts
- Special auxiliary functions adapted to the process such as controlled air circuits and die cooling systems
- Adapted automation incl. fully automatic clamping technology for dies and automation grippers
- Partial board lubrication